Thursday, August 18, 2011

Little G will be 8 months old on the 23rd, not sure where the time is going, but it sure is flying by quickly. She is still combat crawling, ut she has gotten better at it, she is now starting to pull herself up on things. We are going to have to lower her mattress because she is pulling herself up on the side of it and I am scared she will fall out. Of course there have been a few bumps and bruises with her new exploration, but we have now baby-proofed the house and she is much safer.

Today we were at Gym.boree and the instructor complimented Little G on her smile, Then she turned to me and said that Little G's smile is going to be tough to deal with in the future because it is so nice that I won't be able to get mad at her. Well, that brought a smile to my face because, a. Little G is a pretty smiley kid and I think she is adorable and b. people used to say the same thing about me to my Mom.

Oops got to run, Little G is up from her nap.

3 comments:

Valery said...

Well, you brought a smile to my face too!
You sound very relaxed and confident as a mother, glad to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

Eight months already, it can't be! What a sweet baby. I can't resist Davie's smiles, either! None of us can! We're all goners. :) What a sweet thing for the Gymboree lady to say!

Anonymous said...

Just checking in to say hi!