Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Oops, forgot again.

Are you truly trying if you only have unprotected sex once during your "fertile time"? This has been our story most of the time. We don't have a rampant sex life, never have. We are plenty affectionate and do "other" things, but the sex not so much. So even though month after month we haven't been pregnant, I really feel like we haven't fully been trying. We haven't been maximizing our chances so to speak. Just when we have decided to get a whole lot more serious about this and do it many more times during that most important time, we are going to Florida to stay with my parents for a week. The exact week that I will be O'ing. Fantastic! I feel weird about having sex in my parents home with them in the next room. Not sure if we should just write off this cycle.

Also, with this whole let's get more serious thing, I decided that I would start temp'ing again. Every morning this week I have woken up, gotten out of bed and only when I'm eating breakfast do I realize - shit, I didn't take my temperature, again!

So, I am making a pledge now to temp every morning from here on out.

No comments: