Monday, March 03, 2008

Off to FLA

Well, I still haven't remembered to temp. Now I've got a cold so the temp would be off anyway. We're going to Florida for the next 10 days or so. I'm hoping it will be nice and relaxing. I've got some walking on the beach planned and some shopping planned. We're going to two spring training baseball games and we're going to Bus.ch Gardens.

We have to leave the puppies in a kennel - we're using one where the dogs are fully supervised, but are able to run around for most of the day. It's a little more expensive, but is definitely better than them having to stay in cages the whole time we're gone.

I haven't really been focused very much on this whole fertility thing. It's kind of like if I ignore it, it's not real. It will become a whole lot more real after my appointment in April.

No comments: