Thursday, August 19, 2010

20 Weeks

Yesterday was my (our?) 20 week u/s to finish up the anatomy scan. They were looking at Little G's hands, head, stomach and heart. Well, the technician wasn't able to see Little G's heart properly - she was in the worst position possible for it and would not move. She was a little uncooperative yesterday; I hope that's not an indication of her personality!

I go back in 2 weeks for a dr's appointment, so they're going to try to squeeze me in for an u/s then to finish up the anatomy scan. Then I'll be released to the low risk clinic and won't get as frequent viewings of thie little one.

I have been feeling pretty crappy lately. I now have a type of a pregnancy induced sinus infection. So much mucous - it's gross. I think I'm turning the corner on it now, but it's been a week of hell. It feels like I have double ear infections, a sore throat and am completely stuffed up. Who knew this could be a pregnancy symptom?!?

Here's the 20 week u/s profile pic of Little G

4 comments:

brneydgirl said...

What a beautiful picture!

Fran said...

So cute!! and I hear you on the stuffiness! i probably don't have it that bad but it's constant. One thing that helps me is breathing over a bowl of hot water...I know, not the most high tech solution, but I didn't want to fumigate myself with eucaliptus essential oils as I've read may not be indicated in pregnancy! Love, Fran

Kate said...

G's looking beautiful already!

Dreams and False Alarms said...

so pretty!