Thursday, September 02, 2010

22 Weeks

Well, I'm 22 weeks along and things are looking good. I had an appointment yesterday with my high risk doctor and also an ultrasound to finish the anatomy scan - third time was the charm. The ultrasound was a little longer than expected because Little G still didn't want to cooperate, but after much moving around by me (rolling from side to side, sitting up etc) she was finally in a position for the tech to see her heart. I met with the Dr. and he went over my anatomy scan results - everything looks normal, I'm doing find - I have gained 3lbs in the last month. I think that's a total of 6lbs now over the course of my pregnancy, but I am still not back to my pre-pregnancy weight. My blood pressure was good as well. As a result, I have been released back to the low risk clinic and to my original OB. I am still going to go for monthly u/s just to make sure everything is on track the way it should be.

When the u/s tech was looking at the baby she said that Little G is really long and is going to be tall like me. That's weird. I guess I have to get used to people making those kinds of comments and just go along with it.

3 comments:

S said...

I'm so glad things are going well and that Little G's scan looked normal! Getting released back to the low-risk clinic certainly sounds like a positive sign.

Fran said...

sweetie, it's fantastic that all is well! Much love, Fran

Anonymous said...

Awesome news! I hear you about just going along with the comments on how they take after you. I just roll with it now. In our case we choose the donor based on some of my characteristics so I'm bound to hear them now and again. Kind of makes me laugh.