Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm Back

What a wonderful week! The cottage was gorgeous and we had a really relaxing time. We got back last Friday and our dogs are still exhausted. We watched one of those Cheaper by the Dozen movies and it hit home just how crazy IF has made me - I actually thought to myself "how is it fair that they can have 12 kids and I can't have any". ahem - note to self - it's fiction! Bonnie Hunt didn't actually give birth to those 12 kids.

Got my period on Monday - that made a 23 day cycle. Fuck. That was a short one. got to get back to the acupuncture and get back in the habit of taking my vitamins. Because we were at the cottage when I got my period, I wasn't able to go for my day 3 blood work. So, we're on another month break (23 day) until we can actually cycle again. Oh well. C'est la vie.

Don't really have a lot left to say. I am trying to stay positive and relaxed because it just makes me feel better. I am not going to focus too much on what I can't have right now and instead focus on what I do have. Which is a loving husband, phenomenal friends and family and two cuddlicious dogs.

One of my BFFs gave birth last Sunday. Alexander John weighed in at 8lbs 5oz. His mama had to have a c-section. Haven't had a chance to meet him yet, but I can't wait!

3 comments:

Spacey said...

Welcome back. I'm really glad to hear that you were able to have a fun and relaxing time.

Anonymous said...

SO happy youare beck on the web! Sorry about the waiting for the next cycle, but some times they say a good break is what your body needs. Lot's of love and don't forget to work on that honest scrap award! Fran

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, glad you had a good vacation! Sorry to hear your cycles are so short right now, but that just means you can get through them faster. :) I like your motto about feeling better when you try to think about what you do have, so I'm going to give that a try.
Have a good and relaxing cycle off, I am going to try to as well!