Thursday, December 11, 2008

WTF?

Well, my temps are all weird and it looks like I o’d on CD5. Yep CD5. Fucking great. I know I’m all messed up again. This just sucks. Last year I told my husband that I was going to do that Secret thing and focus on my goal. I wrote a story, I thought about it every day… me glowing, laughing and pregnant standing next to our Christmas tree in 2008. If I really ovulated already that means our last chance to be pregnant for Christmas 2008 is gone. Who am I kidding – was there ever even a chance? Oh sure, my RE gave us a 10% chance of getting pg on our own. But, really if it was going to happen that way wouldn’t it have already?!

I guess I’m looking for my own little Christmas miracle.

I’m going to my naturopath today to have a little acupuncture. I can’t wait for 2009 so that I can get it covered again. I used up my $500 naturopath and $500 acupuncture coverage already for 2008.

On a completely different note it was my father in laws 75th birthday yesterday. He was born in Queens_land, Austra_lia in a little town called Ayr*e. We took him to see the movie named for his homeland last night. He grew up in the era of the movie and it was a walk down memory lane for him. I found it to be a pretty good movie – beautifully shot – but long – 2hrs 45minutes movie. It’s worth it to see it in the theatre because of the cinematography.

1 comment:

Lost in Space said...

I share your thoughts. Of course, if we could will ourselves pregnant we would be mommies by now. Here is to still finding your Christmas miracle.