Tuesday, March 17, 2009

CD10 Check up

We have 3 follies. Left - 1.4, Right - 1.6 and 1.7 I go back tomorrow for another check up. Who knows I may trigger tomorrow night.

Even though I've been giving myself all of these needles and my belly is black and blue I haven't really allowed myself to think about what the next step is. It hasn't felt real until today. This is really happening. I will be going to ER. I'm not thinking past that. ER is my next hurdle. I just want to get through that.

I'm worried about ER for so many weird and wonderful things... will the sedation make me say stupid things? will the gown fit me? - I'm a big girl, I don't need that embarassment, will it hurt? will I throw up? will it be successful? will there be complications? will there be eggs in the follicles? will the dr. be one I have confidence in? will they treat me nicely? will they treat me with dignity?

H. would tell me to stop worrying, that it can't help anything and will only stress me out. I'll tell you that him telling me that is what stresses me out. I need to think about the possibilities so that I can prepare myself for them in the case that it happens. Sigh. Men really are from Mars.

No comments: