Monday, March 30, 2009

One Week Down

I’m one week into my two week wait. It’s been fairly easy so far. Of course I’ve questioned little twinges here and there, but for the most part I’ve been able to ignore all of that stuff. The progesterone is making me tired, and have really sore boobs. I’m on 600mg (200mg 3x’s per day) of progesterone for the first time and it kind of kicks my butt. Keep on going little embryo that could!

Not much else is going on. H. is really trying to help me stay stress free and he’s helping me around the house. We both have a lot riding on this. Not much else to report. I’m not sure when I’ll be posting again.

To those who are reading, thanks for the comments they have really helped me along this road!

2 comments:

Spacey said...

Sending lots of sticky vibes your way for that little embryo to get all comfy in there and stay put for the next 9 months!

Anonymous said...

I'm keeping everything crossed for you babe!!