Monday, November 16, 2009

Next steps

Thank-you for your comments and support! We are going for it with Czech - Brno to be exact. Well, if they can accomodte us. We are not using ivfvacations, I have found another place that we will be considering that works similarly to them.

The conversation with H went really well. He's been so supportive about this. Ultimately it is about us becoming parents and i think at this point he'll say yes to almost anything.

We went to the bank again on Saturday and officially put in our application for a home equity line of credit. It is kind of scary to be financing something like this, but we'll do what we have to do to make our dreams come true. I wish we were like normal people and got pregnant naturally for free, but we have to deal with what is.

Once we have approval we will start the process with Brno full force. I am contacting the liaison company I found to get referrals so that I can make sure we want to go with them. (Although, from what I've heard so far I'm pretty convinced) I'm very excited and a little scared about this, but I really feel like this will be what works for us.

Phoebe - I'll check out that blog. Thanks for sharing it.

5 comments:

Mad Hatter said...

Wow! So exciting! Very pleased for you!

Kate said...

Hope your line of credit is approved quickly so that you can get moving with your next step. At least the current low interest rates have to be a bonus, and hopefully the clinic won't be so busy with the economy in the pits.
Great news that your DH is also on board - good luck getting the admin stuff sorted!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Good luck to you. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Fran said...

Delighted for you my dear!! Brno has grat success rate!! Love,Fran

Spacey said...

Wooohhhhooooo! So exciting!!!
It sounds like you guys made your decision to go with Brno. I hope everything falls into place and you'll be able to go really soon. YAY!!!