Friday, April 23, 2010

home

We made it home with no delays and really no problems yesterday. By the time we got in our door, it was around 9pm or 3am Czech time. I called my Mom to let her know we'd made it home and hit the sack. I was up at 3:30am the first time - 9:30am - Czech time, but made myself sleep in until 6:30. I'm trying to acclimate back to the time here as quickly as possible.

I'm trying to remain positive about our little czech experiment, but it's difficult. I'm not used to being positive about these things. I wish that there was a test they could do right away to give your the thumbs up or to let you know right away that things didn't work. Either way we'll know soon enough.

6 comments:

Fran said...

Welcome home Sweetie, this is indeed the toughest time. When is your beta day? will you test early? thinking of you and sending sticky vibes! Fran

CHAR said...

Welcome home :) :)

The wait is very very hard..I know too well that wait. I agree remain positive until proven otherwise.

I am always here cheering you on!! I have everything crossed your dream will come true.

Lost in Space said...

Glad you are back! Keeping everything crossed for you and holding so much hope.

I'll be out all weekend, but can't wait to check in with you again on Monday.

Spacey said...

Welcome home. Sending lots of sticky vibes your way!

Anonymous said...

Yay for being home and in your own bed! I can't wait to see the outcome of your vacation!

Phoebe said...

Sorry I haven't been very supportive of your journey, but just know that I am thinking of you and wishing you the best!

I'm also very interested in hearing about your experience and the cost (e-mail me on this if it's more comfortable). I would like to know if it would be possible for me, but our complication is that we would have to ship frozen sperm, and I'm not sure that's a possibility.

Congrats on being PUPO!!