Thursday, October 07, 2010

30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 22

Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.

I wish I had waited to have sex until it was with someone I actually cared about. I don't have that great story about being in love etc etc. It was just with some random guy and done to get it over with rather than to have a special experience. I was 20 years old and sick of saying no. Not a great reason.

There aren't a lot of things I regret because I really believe that all of my experiences have made me the person I am today. And, I like the person I am today. But, this one thing, sigh, it would be have been nice to have waited a little longer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did have sex with the 'right' person, but I wished I waited until I was doing it for my own desire, rather than to get it over with, or make him happy, or maybe I did it to prove something to myself. Not sure, but I can honetly say, my mind and body weren't ready, and it wasn't great. Later, when I was older and more 'ready' it was much better. Oh well, I'm with the right guy now!