Monday, July 14, 2008

Weirdness

I think I may have spoke too soon about the 3 months in a row of normal cycles. My temps are well and truly screwed right now. Check out my chart then come back. See. There's that huge spike and then it drops right back down. I have never had temps like that. Argh! To top it off on Saturday my dog W. (the chocolate lab) got up on my nightstand and got my thermometer. He mangled it. So Saturday night after H.'s birthday celebration we stopped at the local drug store to pick up a new BBT thermometer. It's different than my old one - it doesn't light up and it doesn't chime the same way when the temperature is ready. It looked like I was ripe for o'ing, my temp had dropped to 36.0C, then jumped to 36.7C, then with the new thermometer it dropped down to 36.0 again. I guess this may be an anovulatory cycle or just a later than usual o'ing one. Who knows.

Yesterday I was watching Fe.vered Pitch, in it there was a scene about a pregnancy scare that triggered something in me. I just started crying and crying and repeating to myself - "please work, please work" while rubbing my lower abdomen. I go along thinking I'm handling things so well, that I'm gaining control of my body and my emotions and the whammo - it all comes bubbling up. Thank gawd H. didn't see me like that. He wouldn't have been able to handle it. He thinks I worry about this stuff too much as it is and doesn't really deal well with me when I'm a soggy emotional mess.

1 comment:

Just Me. said...

I know what you mean..I am chanting it right now PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK.

I hope it really does work for you this month.

*hugs*