Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Movie Talk

I haven’t been posting a lot here because I don’t really have a lot to say. One day is pretty much the same as the next as far as IF stuff goes. We’re (I’m) readying ourselves for another IUI with inject. but there’s still a while before that happens. I was talking with my naturopath today and she was saying that my cycles today are completely different than a year ago when I started seeing her. I hope that means good things will happen this year.

On a completely different note, we saw The Wre.stler on Friday night. I’m still not sure exactly how I felt about it. I did like the movie and Mickey Ro.urke is great in it as is Mar.isa To.mei (although I didn’t quite expect all of the nudity). It’s pretty depressing. I was a big wrestling fan back in the 80’s and he has the mannerisms down to a ‘t’. There were a couple parts that H. and I thought were funny, but we were the only ones in the theatre laughing. That reminds me… when we go to the theatre it was packed! There were people everywhere and announcements were made over the P.A. that some move was sold out or it was front row seating only. I thought, “Crap! We’re not going to get in or we’re going to have to be all jammed in”. Then I listened more closely to the announcement – that Mall Cop movie was the one that sold out. There were about 50 people in our 300 seat theatre watching our movie. What does that say about our society?! Mall Cop – really?!?

All this movie talk reminds me that tonight I’m going out with the girls to a 50’s inspired diner for dinner followed by a movie. We’re going to see Brid.e War.s . I’m not really keen on the idea – it looks like a rental at best, but I’m not going to be the one who complains so brid.e war.s it is. I’ll let you know how it is.

No comments: