Saturday, March 20, 2010

3

That's the number of BCPs I have left to take. I am so psyched about it. Monday is my last pill and also the day of the lupron shot. The person who is supposed to be helping me with the needle has not been in contact with me which is disappointing. But, H. has offered to do it for me and we'll just do some research on youtube to make sure we're doing it properly. It will be fine.

I had my first dream about donor eggs last night. It was weird, I knew the egg donor and we had done one failed cycle with her and she told us she just couldn't do it again. Instead of being upset I answered that "I'm fine with that and understand. It's ok, we'll find somebody else". So, I think that I have officially moved into the "ok with DE" camp.

I am getting more excited and hopeful with each passing day. I could really be setting myself up for a huge fall. But, I want to be excited and hopeful, so that's what I'm going to do/how I'm going to be.

5 comments:

Fran said...

Only three to go!! How exciting! And I'm really really happy that you are accepting your next step, it's definitely the most important thing no matter how it goes. Much love, Fran

Anonymous said...

The last 3 will go by so fast!

Don't stress about the injections, the first one is the worst. If I can do it so can you!

Kate said...

Yay for the excitemant hitting!
Injecrs are no biggie - you can do it!

Spacey said...

So happy to hear that you are all excited about your cycle! Just a few more days!!!! So exciting! Cheering you on!

Lost in Space said...

Assuming you already took one tonight, it looks like tomorrow is the last one of those little bad boys.

Love the dream. Steps forward always feel so good.