Thursday, August 14, 2008

Family Emergency

I'll make this a quick one. My father had a heart attack on Wednesday - oh ya, yesterday. He's fine. He had an angiogram today and is having an angioplasty tomorrow. It's been a very stressful 24 hours. It feels like it's been much longer than that. I'm glad he's ok. Wow, is that ever an understatement.

As for me - no ovulation this month. Oh well. I should have AF by next Wednesday and then it's on to IUI #1.

One of the big stresses for me around my fertility or lack thereof, is that my parents are older, but still young enough to be active grandparents. I know that they cannot wait to be grandparents. The thought that my Dad might not be around to see his grandkids scared the living crap out of me.

Sorry I haven't read your blogs/commented lately - I will do better!

1 comment:

Lost in Space said...

Huge hugs, Sweet Georgia!! You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted on how your Dad is doing.