Friday, May 01, 2009

All' Quiet, yada, yada, yad

Is all's even a word? Anyway, nothing much happening here. I'm in the one week countdown to my new RE appointment. Woohoo. I have to go to my old clinic to get my files. So weird, I contacted the clinic and asked them to request my files. They said that they can't do that until after I've been seen by them, but that they always need the files at the initial consultation. Huh? Their circular argument doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but it looks like I have to talk to those people again. Blah.

I am on CD23, which means it *looks* like i'm having a normal period after the failed IVF. Seriously, that IVF feels like it happened so long ago, like months ago. I feel like I survived a war and I'm almost to the point where I can look back on the time with a kind of fondness without vividly recalling all of the horridness and pain.

That's all I've got for today. Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big hugs hun.
You have a lovely weekend too babe.
S X

Spacey said...

**hugs**
I hope you'll have a great appointment with the new RE and they'll be able to get your files without you having to request them.