Thursday, September 30, 2010

30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 15

Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

Everyday that I'm writing these posts the questions are not easily answered. I can't think of anything that I've tried living without that I can't. I think it's a pretty melodramatic question. My Grandfather was one of the most influential people in my life and before he died I would have thought that I couldn't live without him in my life. It's been very difficult and there are still days that I cry just thinking about him, but I have been able to live and thrive without him. Isn't that human nature? We keep living and moving forward because that's what there is for us. We make the most of each moment (or at least most moments) and treasure the memories that we build.

Even, God forbid, if we had never been able to get pregnant, we would have somehow got through it. We would have continued living and being and thriving and building memories. They'd just be different experiences from the one we had expected to be living and making.

No comments: