Thursday, September 30, 2010

Update on Me

Today I am 26 weeks along, one more week and I will be in my third trimester. Time has really been flying. I am now showing, but in most of my clothes if you didn't know me you'd just think I am fat. I officially outgrew a pair of pants yesterday and had to go buy some maternity clothes (the safety pin I was using to keep my pants closed kept popping and jabbing me in the belly). I ended up buying 2 pairs of pants for work, 1 pair of jeans, 4 shirts and a bella band type thing. The entire bill was a little over $300 but with tax, it comes out to around $36 per item - which is pretty reasonable really. That should last me through to the end of my pregnancy and all I'll need to buy when the time comes is maternity underwear and bras. Maternity pants are weird... the panel thing feels like a girdle.

On Saturday we are going to a baby sale, it is put on by the multiples group here and is all used stuff. It should be interesting. I'm not sure what, if anything, we will buy, but maybe we'll get a good deal on a dresser or change table. Then that night we have a house-warming party to go to. It will be nice to see my friends; I feel like since becoming pregnant I have isolated myself from them.

H.'s schedule is finally slowing down so I'll get to spend more time with him as well.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Wohooo for 26 weeks!! Amazing isn't it? You are doing great and I'm delighted for you, Fran