Wednesday, September 22, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 7

Someone who has made your life worth living for.

Hmmm, this is a really tough one. I have never thought my life wasn't worth living. Egotistically, I'd say that I have made my life worth living because I've fought through the adversity in my life and have come out of it for the better (in my humble opinion). Of course, there are people who have made a special presence in my life.

My Grandfather was a man that was larger than life to me. I am the 2nd oldest of 27 grandchildren and my Grandfather had the knack for making each of us feel like we were his favourite. He gave me the best hugs, and lip smacking kisses on the cheek and just made me want to be a better person to live up to/make myself worthy of the love he so easily gave.

My husband is another person who has made my life better. I never thought I'd find someone who would love me for me, who would see past the crap... have the patience to see past the crap and truly love me. Someone who would put my needs before his own. H. has done that for me and makes my life better for having him in it.

Little G, although technically not a person yet, has made me want to live a better life and be a better person. Her presence in my body has already made a difference for me.

My parents, my brother, my friends are all incredibly special people. I feel lucky to have all of them in my life.

No comments: