Thursday, September 23, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 8

Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.

I haven't been involved with many people who could fall into this category, thankfully. I had one ex-boyfriend that lied to me about everything - said he was adopted - he wasn't, stuff like that. He broke up with me early on in our relationship and I was completely fine with it, in fact, we remained friends. We got back together a couple of weeks later and were together for another 6 months. He cheated on me and broke up with me again. This time I was more invested in the relationship and he really hurt me. Looking back, I realize that we only got back together so that he could treat me like shit... I wasn't upset enough the first time.

It didn't take me long to realize that I was so much better off without him.

No comments: