Friday, September 17, 2010

30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 2

Something you love about yourself...

I love that I know the words to all kinds of songs from various eras and that I love to rock out when I hear those songs. The only thing is I have the worse voice known to mankind. I don't let that stop me though as I belt out Elvis' Teddy Bear, or Trooper's Here for a good time. It just makes me feel great.

I am that person you see singing along to the radio stopped at the red light. Lost in my own little rock world and loving it.

Baby update...

24 weeks down, 16 to go. Holy crap, I'm not going to think about what that means.

Baby is moving lots, she's right around my belly button now.

In other news...

H. comes back from his two weeks at Wharton on Sunday and I can't wait to see him. It sounds like he has had the most amazing time and learned a lot about himself and also about the business world. I'm so proud of him for making this happen.

Tonight my brother is coming over for dinner and we're going to plan my parents 40th anniversary party. Shhh, it's a surpise. Their anniversary was on Sept 11th and we originally planned the party for Sept 25th, but my Mom is having her gallbladder out on Sept 24th (we just found out) and so we've had to move the date... we are now having the party on November 6th. My Mom really doesn't like being in the spotlight so I'm sure she'll be thinking that we're not doing anything for their anniversary...hahahaha!

Tomorrow I am going to my parents' place to meet my Mom and then she and I and my aunt are going out for lunch and then to do a little shopping - looking at strollers/car seats. It should be a fun day.

1 comment:

S said...

Enjoy your reunion with your husband!

I also like, and know, lots of songs from various eras, and I always sing in my car. . . . who cares if people I don't know see? ;-)